About the Authors
Steve and Mary Prokopchak have been married for more than 40 years. Mary is a registered nurse and works with Steve in premarital counseling. Steve has a Master of Human Services degree and is a member of the Apostolic Council of DOVE Christian Fellowship International. The Prokopchaks have three adult children.
Steve Prokopchak regularly shares additional wisdom about faith, marriage, life, finances, kids and so much more via his personal blog. Get a peek at the six most recent entries here, or CLICK HERE to visit the full blog.
- This is the week that America sets aside as a time of giving thanks. Why is that? Two past presidents of the United States made very specific declarations. The National ... Continue »
- How much energy do you spend thinking about or trying to correct dead relationships? Perhaps you have a failed relationship from the past, a really bad break-up or even a ... Continue »
- What is your marriage story? How did you meet and how did you know when you fell in love? What were the things that brought you together? As you identify your ... Continue »
- Does it sound odd to say or admit that our marriage has a relationship with money? There is this amazing verse in the Bible that says, “But godliness with contentment ... Continue »
- I would be devastated, overwhelmed and heart-broken if my daughter suffered any kind of abuse from anyone in any fashion. I would give my life to make sure that did ... Continue »
- Don and Samantha were new acquaintances. My wife and I were reaching out and getting to know them a bit better when Samantha blurted out her list. “We will NEVER ... Continue »