About the Authors
Steve and Mary Prokopchak have been married for more than 40 years. Mary is a registered nurse and works with Steve in premarital counseling. Steve has a Master of Human Services degree and is a member of the Apostolic Council of DOVE Christian Fellowship International. The Prokopchaks have three adult children.
Steve Prokopchak regularly shares additional wisdom about faith, marriage, life, finances, kids and so much more via his personal blog. Get a peek at the six most recent entries here, or CLICK HERE to visit the full blog.
- Marriage, being God’s design from the beginning, is an amazingly creative design. Every time I am on an airplane sitting shoulder to shoulder with a stranger, I wish it were ... Continue »
- Whenever we have a first-time visitor to our home, given the chance, we tell them a story. I’ll tell you that story too. Mary and I were married for ... Continue »
- Did you know those who are blessed to experience long-term marriage tend to accumulate twice as much wealth than those who are single or divorced? Yep, it’s true. Ohio ... Continue »
- For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made: your works are wonderful, I ... Continue »
- On a recent prayer time away from my office, I carried John Wesley’s 21 accountability questions with me. I have gone through these numerous times and really enjoy doing so. ... Continue »
- In 2018 I was able to enjoy several children’s dedication services. One was my grandson. That was special. Also in 2018, one of the books I read was Benjamin ... Continue »