About the Authors
Steve and Mary Prokopchak have been married for more than 40 years. Mary is a registered nurse and works with Steve in premarital counseling. Steve has a Master of Human Services degree and is a member of the Apostolic Council of DOVE Christian Fellowship International. The Prokopchaks have three adult children.
Steve Prokopchak regularly shares additional wisdom about faith, marriage, life, finances, kids and so much more via his personal blog. Get a peek at the six most recent entries here, or CLICK HERE to visit the full blog.
- Don and Samantha were new acquaintances. My wife and I were reaching out and getting to know them a bit better when Samantha blurted out her list. “We will NEVER ... Continue »
- My grandson often asks me, “Papaw, did you see me _________?” You can fill in the blank with almost anything he does or desires to be noticed doing. It can ... Continue »
- Have you ever felt as though you were unraveling? After years of working as a social worker and then a family and marriage counselor, I often used some key ... Continue »
- Life can be full of regrets, but integrity and high moral character will never leave one feeling remorseful. This blog is not for those who walk in disappointment, but rather ... Continue »
- I had researched it thoroughly. I did my homework. We acquired the financing. We prayed together about it. It all checked out except for one minor detail…she said, “No.” SHE, ... Continue »
- I had this question posed from last week’s blog, Signs of a Predator in Your Church, (and I’ll paraphrase here), “What about the reentry of a ‘predator’ to the church ... Continue »