About the Authors
Steve and Mary Prokopchak have been married for more than 40 years. Mary is a registered nurse and works with Steve in premarital counseling. Steve has a Master of Human Services degree and is a member of the Apostolic Council of DOVE Christian Fellowship International. The Prokopchaks have three adult children.
Steve Prokopchak regularly shares additional wisdom about faith, marriage, life, finances, kids and so much more via his personal blog. Get a peek at the six most recent entries here, or CLICK HERE to visit the full blog.
- After a 3:00 AM start, long lines at Jet Blue Cuba in Ft Lauderdale, Florida and some very different immigration questioning entering the nation, a friend and I finally had ... Continue »
- Over 44 years ago, Mary and I promised to never, ever use the “D” word when it came to our relationship – divorce. We have kept that promise. Along the ... Continue »
- If you have been through a divorce, you know first-hand the devastation and loss that travels with the experience. There all always more damages than one can possibly be prepared ... Continue »
- My wife and I get to the west coast of the U.S. at times and when we do…I have a confession to make. We do love a hot, unique ... Continue »
- Many years ago, after a particularly difficult trial I was put through at the hands of another leader who was lying and misrepresenting his position for personal gain, I left ... Continue »
- The Old Testament man of God called Nehemiah was a king’s cupbearer turned leader of Israel. He is well-known and honored for his obedience to leave a very comfortable ... Continue »