About the Authors
Steve and Mary Prokopchak have been married for more than 40 years. Mary is a registered nurse and works with Steve in premarital counseling. Steve has a Master of Human Services degree and is a member of the Apostolic Council of DOVE Christian Fellowship International. The Prokopchaks have three adult children.
Steve Prokopchak regularly shares additional wisdom about faith, marriage, life, finances, kids and so much more via his personal blog. Get a peek at the six most recent entries here, or CLICK HERE to visit the full blog.
- I had researched it thoroughly. I did my homework. We acquired the financing. We prayed together about it. It all checked out except for one minor detail…she said, “No.” SHE, ... Continue »
- I had this question posed from last week’s blog, Signs of a Predator in Your Church, (and I’ll paraphrase here), “What about the reentry of a ‘predator’ to the church ... Continue »
- In light of recent news articles about sexual abuse coming out of Pennsylvania, I thought it appropriate to consider this subject in brief. I sat in my counseling office with ... Continue »
- My grandson often repeats, “Papaw, did you see me…” or, “Watch me…” You can fill in the blank with almost anything he does or desires to be noticed doing. It ... Continue »
- There’s a new word in town. Have you heard of it? That word is a combination of two words: phone + snubbing = phubbing. Do you know a “phubber?” How would ... Continue »
- At first I was a bit taken aback by the expression that was just spoken half jokingly. It went like this, “We’re always in agreement; we do what she says.” ... Continue »