About the Authors
Steve and Mary Prokopchak have been married for more than 40 years. Mary is a registered nurse and works with Steve in premarital counseling. Steve has a Master of Human Services degree and is a member of the Apostolic Council of DOVE Christian Fellowship International. The Prokopchaks have three adult children.
Steve Prokopchak regularly shares additional wisdom about faith, marriage, life, finances, kids and so much more via his personal blog. Get a peek at the six most recent entries here, or CLICK HERE to visit the full blog.
- The Old Testament man of God called Nehemiah was a king’s cupbearer turned leader of Israel. He is well-known and honored for his obedience to leave a very comfortable ... Continue »
- My wife and I have found a place of intimacy that far exceeds any level of intimacy within a marriage through our connecting in prayer. We have made this a ... Continue »
- I’m not sure if you recognized it, but my title for this blog is actually a verse in the Bible. It’s found in Song of Songs. I find this verse ... Continue »
- He showed up one day at my high school. A couple of my friends and I began to pepper him with questions. “Where are you from? What’s your name? Why ... Continue »
- In a vision the Old Testament prophet, Isaiah, has (Isaiah 6:8), God asks who He should send as a prophet to His people. Isaiah immediately responds in two sentences and ... Continue »
- My wife cries. My eyes sweat. There is a difference! A sad movie, a sad story, repeating a sad story or re-watching a sad movie – my wife cries. ... Continue »